1950s Pullover Shirt
Please select all options.
1950's pullover shirt Rayon is also used for the seppa string, and cupra is put on the back side, and the cool pattern that actually existed in the 1950's is reproduced as it is and printed.
* When choosing a size, we recommend choosing the same size as the Grubin shirt.
S, M, L, XL
Material: Body / 100% rayon
Country of origin: MADE IN JAPAN
Inquiry number: 3222013
|Length||shoulder width||Chest circumference||Sleeve Length|
Wearing model size:
|Height / 162 cm
Weight / 60kg
|M (color / IVORY)|
[ NOTS ]
* We do not accept returns or exchanges.
* There are some changes in the size display.
* Depending on the product, there is a difference in size of about 1 to 1.5 cm.
* When washed, it shrinks by about 1 cm to 1.5 cm. Dry cleaning is recommended.